God's test

That was a really tough day!


I had a lot of trouble at the office. (I’m working for the customs brokerage Div.)

When I left the office, was worn out body and soul, so I wanted to go to sleep as soon as I got home.



I get home and open the door.


Ugh! 
Something stinks. šŸ˜°

What the hell is this!

šŸ˜±

Liquid poop and puking all over my apartment.

OMG


Nyanko-sensei must have a stomach ache and throwing up.











These are what I did in the evening.

1.    Check Nyanko-seisei…She looks OK,….doesn’t feel well though.

2.    Clean up after my cat everywhere.

3.    Clean up the nyanko-sensei‘s ass at bathroom... I got many scratches from her.(She does not like to be forced ANYTHING)

4.    Finally I went to bed, neither my dinner nor my shower.


“When troubles come, they come not single spies. But in battalions!”
Who just said that?



 






Next day, Nyanko-sensei looks much better.

šŸ‘© ”Are you OK?  I’m wondering if you take you to vet?”

šŸ™€ ”NO WAY!!”

šŸ‘© ”Sure? ”
....................................

šŸ‘© ”What a terrible day yesterday!”

šŸ˜¼ ”That was a test of your love and patience for me.”

šŸ‘© ”What??  Cut it out! You know I love you all the time, right?”

šŸ˜¼ ”No, not me. That was God. God’s testing you.

   Whether it rains or not, you can find sunshine all the time?”

šŸ‘© ”Whatever Sunshine is! 
 What I wanna say, Please don’t use liquid poop and puking..even if that is a test. Okay? ”

šŸ˜¼ ”Ask it God. ”

Comments

Popular Posts