Do you like black cats?

Do you like black cats?

I've been wanting to have a black cat for long time, but there is no chance even now.


By the way, many people don’t want to have black cat, right?
Are you sure?

Usually people seem to have an image of black cat being creepy or ominous.



Based on common sense, White is good & Black is evil.


Doves are said to be a symbol of love and peace
Crows are considered to be a symbol of evil.

I don't like the cheesy ideas!!











Do you know that Pope Francis released two doves in 2014.




Moments after two doves were attacked by a crow and a seagull.
OMG!!!

This is the reality. 


"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
by Shakespeare(Hamlet: Act 2 Scene 2)

Yes, this is the reality. 

In medieval times in Europe, black cats were often associated with witches:
therefor, many black cats were burned or thrown from the tower. 

Even now, this custom is still observed as a festival called 'Cat-Throwing Festival' 
(Don't worry..this is a just fun festival..never they kill cats, nowadays.)
          ⇊
"Belgium’s Cat-Throwing Festival"


 In the Middle Ages, not only cats, but also many people were killed cruelly as witch-hunt or the inquisition, as you know.

Oh! what is a dark & fear age!!😱

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Some people keep holding the negative image of "Black" even now.

I know people tend to believe what they have learned for a long time,
much more, if it's what they inherited from their parents or grand parents. 

It might be tough to break the preconceived ideas or images.


But I don't like something cheesy or stereotyped ideas like this..


I just want to say this.

Please "think outside the box" anytime.
I think that will make you happy.🌻🍀

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

These are very old pictures for me. (Date taken: Sep.5, 1995  Tokyo) 
Two homeless cats (black & white) were always together.


 



I want to have a black cat some day...

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

😿Have you forgotten me?!

NO...no..I always love you,  my white cat!!
She's still waiting for me to play with strings.

Comments