happy way of life of homeless cats

There are many homeless cats in Japan.

They live survival life of hunger, cold and illness everyday.
Their life expectancy is only 3-4 years.

There are no Non profit Organizations like ASPCA or Best Friends Animal Society, Alley Cat Allies etc. in Japan.

Some people try to save a life of homeless cats.
But it will be very difficult unless you are very rich and live in your own house.

The reason is that having pets is prohibited in most apartments/condominiums.

Then, you would say,
"But at the very least, let me feed homeless cats in my neighborhood"

No way!!

 You can see many signs " Do not feed cats" in towns.

It is banned to feed homeless cats under the ordinance.

The reason is:
Many homeless cats gather in town.
In the result, it leads to the problems with Droppings or Noise.
This can be said that one of "Pest control" I think.
Unfortunately homeless cats, crows, cockroach are considered the same pest by many people.

Many tourist from other countries say "Japan is very clean"

Yes, it is!

But..
What's hidden behind the clean town?







The Pet Industry Is Booming!
But even now, many people have low awareness of pet's life.


Pet shop ---->

Packing goods--->

However, my friend, Keiko keeps feeding homeless cats every days is spite of neighbor complaint or the ordinance.

This is one of the cats Keiko feeds.

Keiko named the cat "Big Jack".

Big Jack was very agree and kind of aggressive cat.

Keiko said.
"After about 6 months, he finally opened up to me and I was able to touch him."

"But I know he is sick and may not have much time left.

One day, he did't show up, but I was waiting for him.
When a week past, I found his body on the street close to my apartment.

I understand Big Jack was on the way to me, using all his strength that is left.
He just wanted to see and my gentle stroke.
It must be so..."

I asked Keiko.
"Oh! Why did you try to take him to a vet earlier? "

Keiko said.
"He was born from a homeless cat,  you know, he is born to be a wild cat.
If I had taken him forcibly to a vet, he must not have stood the treatment and medication.
He would be dead of shock.

Please think about what makes him happy from his side, not human side.


Now I just found out that all cats do the thing they want to do now, even at the cost of their health or life.

How natural pure and beautiful!!

You know what?
I have 2 types of person,  one is always thinking of things-you-have-to-do,  the other is things-you-really-want-to-do.

Things-you-want-to-do person is much happier than others."

"Year!  Things-you-want-to-do person might live a happier life,  even a very short life like homeless cats."  I said.

Now I am thinking about  "happy way of life"


Comments

Popular Posts