I bought a "BAKETAN"


I bought a BAKETAN last month. (BAKETAN pronouce : “buh·kuh·tan”)

Uh whatchamacallit?  One of gadgets or gizmos?


According to Amazon,

•A Ultra small ghost detector
•Find ghosts around you with the special sensor
•A real crack crystal ball built in
•Body size 37mm x 30mm x20mm ball with chain



It’s a ghost censor and detector!!  Ha-ha-ha😆

How to use Baketan?
If it's old version Baketan, I've found the video.(You can use in the same way)


  
New version Baketan is small, so, usually you can use it as keychain.
But if you feel something eerie or what, you can press the button here.
 “Search mode” starting,  and appear the color like that.


When it’s red, there is Ghost(something bad) around you.
When it’s blue, Angel(good spirit?)’s appeared.
When you can see other colors, it means “Normal”

Anyway, blue or red means “unusual situation”, the alarm will go off and let you know.

Even if you don’t press the button, Search mode is working every 10 minute automatically.

If it’s “Red”, you should keep pressing the button "The barrier mode" start working, and protect you.


Because this gadget includes a Crackle Quarts.
Crackle Quarts are a gemstone which has meaning and properties to counteract negative energy. It is known as an excellent amulet to avoid evil energy. It is also useful when you want to regain positive emotions.  https://www.gemstone7.com/410-crackle-quartz.html
I’m not sure if the Barrier mode’s working or not. (I never experience the situation)
But It is sure changing the color depends on places.


I need scientific explanation about that!!
According to production and sales company, SolidAliance Co. Inc, (located in Tokyo, Japan)

Using a special antenna due to piezoelectric element and component built in circuit board,Checking temperature, humidity, electromagnetic wave, vibration, voltage also unknown energy,They make generate true random number.
I have no idea what you are talking about!!
 (I read the explanation on a Japanese site, but I don’t understand)

Someone seems to open the inside of Baketan.



Some friends obtained Baketan in Japan.
And they say, “there are many places that Baketan turn into RED in Tokyo.”
(They live in Tokyo, Japan)

However, my Baketan is always “Normal colors”

I thought Tokyo might be full of negative energy everywhere compared to California.👎

One day, I was talking to a certain someone on the phone.
But her attitude got me offended!

That was exactly the time, my Baketan on the table made a beep-beep.
When I saw it, it has changed into the RED!!😈

Oh, Ghost’s coming to me?
No!!

I realized the little gizmo reacts to my negative feeling.
It is NOT Ghost, It's just me, myself.

I tried to calm down in 5 second.
After that, checking Baketan, the color turned into green as normal mode.

It is very interesting indeed.  My feeling must influence Baketan.
It seems to be very useful to keep self-control or patience under any circumstance.


Based on my google research, when your Baketan shows red,  it's supposed to be a premonition of  an earthquake. (Some personl experiences of Baketan owners on Google Japan )

Could be.😓




Do you know cats like playing with balls?

Sometimes cat tries to throw it yourself.
And catch it yourself.



                                                     
My cat, Nyanko-sensei found my Baketan and started to throw and catch yourself.


That is not a ball!



When she almost fell asleep, I pressed the Baketan quietly.

It tuned into a blue sapphire.
Always blue whenever she holds it.

I never believe that Angel's coming' down on me.
But cats can see Angeles from the spiritual world, anytime or anywhere


FYI: 
Ghost detectors Baketan BAKETAN Lingshi - REISEKI - ebay
Ghost Detector GHOST ROCK BAKETAN
Ghost detectors Baketan BAKETAN Lingshi - REISEKI -from Japan*

Comments

Popular Posts