All animals & human beings

"Where did you get your cat?..animal shelters, pet stores, or breeders?"
My co-worker asked me.

"I found the offer of “free kittens” online on community bulletin boards."
I said.

2 month old Nyanko-sensei




But the co-worker's question reminded of that day I saw Nyanko-sensei at the first time.
First of all, I got in touch with the cats owner and I visited the house to see some kittens,
So I decided to have the cat(Nyanko-sennsei) finally.

At that time, the cats owner asked me.
"Are you Chinese or Korean?"

I said."No, I am Japanese" 

Also, I said it in my head, "What is IT?" 


"Oh! I didn't mean to be racist but..
Listen, I gave two kittens to a Korean lady few years ago. 

Hey...you'll never guess what happened.
One month later, she ate the 2 kittens hot pot or something!! 
I was shocked to hear from a neighbor."

"Now I was very shocked to here from you..."  I said.

"That is why I never ever want to give kittens to Korean people."

........................


In the 21st century, especially dog meat is consumed in some regions of China, South Korea, and some countries.

On the other hands, other cultures consider eating of dog & cat meat a taboo.

Do you know 'Lychee and Dog Meat Festival' ?

https://www.animalsasia.org/us/media/news/news-archive/the-truth-about-the-yulin-dog-meat-festival-and-how-to-stop-it.html

Yulin, Guangxi, China has held an annual festival of eating dog meat (purportedly a celebration of the summer solstice).
In 2014, the municipal government published a statement that the festival is not a cultural tradition,
but rather a commercial event held by restaurants and the public.
Various dog meat dishes (and more recently, cats) are eaten, washed down by lychee wine.


The festival in 2011 spanned 10 days, during which 15,000 dogs were consumed.
Estimates of the number of dogs eaten during the festival range from 10,000 to 15,000.
Festival organizers claim that only dogs bred specifically for consumption are used,
but others claim that some of the dogs purchased for slaughter and consumption are strays or stolen pets, as evidenced by their collars.

Some of the dogs eaten at the festival are burnt or boiled alive and there are reports that the dogs are sometimes clubbed or beaten to death in the belief
that the increased adrenaline circulating in the dog's body adds to the flavor of the meat. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

Here is what they say.

★Every person have their different mind thinking.

★If you are in out of food then, you have to do for your LIVING, right?

★most people eat pigs, cows, rabbits, etc, that is the same way.
Meat is meat it dose not being that where it comes from….


Yes, Every person have their different mind thinking.

In old times, every tribe hunt every animal for living.
But they never try to kill animals in cruel way more than necessary.


The traditional Mongolian method for killing sheep might be surprising. 

They cut the sheep’s belly lengthwise, stick their hand into the chest cavity and stop the heart by pinching the aorta. 
It takes only few seconds and the sheep don’t make a sound.
When the butchering was done, there was no blood on the grass, or even on anyone’s clothes.

I think it might be natural to kill animal for living. 
Human being have managed to survive like that.

But all animals are living beings..we should keep it our mind all the time.


In fact, many ancient tribes always have a ritual to pray for animal's soul before eating.

I want to quote from "Spiritwalker" Hank Wesselman


Before hunting houses, a man talked to the leader horse.

"Blessing on this group of houses..I wish no harm to you.
We humans have need of only one or two of your extra females to feed the hungry people in our camp.
We ask only for those. We will take only what we need, and we celebrate and give thanks to their spirits.
I appeal to you, great house, though your aumakua--take your females now and depart with my good intentions and my blessing."

Now this is what I call !!

Comments

Popular Posts