Baby and animal have the ability to see spirits


I went shopping at PetSmart with Nyanko-sensei.

It can't be!!



It’s like this way.











Certain stores haven’t allowed pets to enter as a rule, such as food stores, where due to hygienic purposes, animals can’t enter.





However, pet shops are always welcome, off course.

We enjoy shopping!!  Let’s go!!

After looking at the store for about 5 minutes, she starts groaning low suddenly.
It’s like dog….

I don’t know why Nyanko-seisei never hissed, but she very rarely starts groaning low suddenly.
https://www.catster.com/cat-behavior/cat-hissing-why-do-cats-hiss

Anyway this is dangerous sign!!

I grabbed Nyanko-sensei and jumped out the store.

My cat became calm down and felt easy in the car.


Phew!  that’s a relief.

...........................................


I have a similar experience before.

One day I took my cat to vet for fleas. We had to stay in the waiting room in half an hour.

She was sitting get close to me and looked comfortable.
Everybody smiled and said, “Oh, what a so nice cat..like a well trained dog."

But she changed as soon as we entered the examination room.

She started groaning and then, tried to jump at the young doctor…like an attack dog.


We met the doctor for the first time.

He was like…young Tom Cruise.

He has bewitching white teeth, smile and genteel manners.

Oh!  That was a typical Lady killer?
But my cat tried to KIll him.  She was about to bare her fangs and kill him.

I held my 20lbs cat  for dear life.  
You can imagine that was so tough job for me??


The young Tom Cruise was totally freaking out.
Now his trademark smile obviously died on his face.(He looked very agree face , then)


Finally, he called his assistant to give him a hand.

His assistant lady was very BIG.

The lady was likely to be too stout to run.  But she must be strong in the arm.

They gonna force my cat down and under?

And my cat became more furious and was about to take action against 2 enemies.

..........................................

That’s enough!!

I said to the doctor.
“My cat is being fussy today.  So, I don’t need her checkup anymore.
Just I’d like to get a Revolution for my cat.”

“ Okay,  Is there any problems. appetite loss, energy loss, the vomit problem or something?”  with talking fast and furious.

“No, No, No…She looks fine!”

He looked relieved and got out of the exam room soon!


I paid over $200 for the checkup and a Revolution.

No more I visit the pet clinic, I guess…
Also my cat , Nyanko-seisei agrees with me.

..............................

However, it is very strange. We visited the pet clinic twice before, but no problem.

What is problem?  The problem with  the Dr. Tom Cruise?

I have a friend who is psychic and medium. 

He says,
“Baby and animal have the ability to see spirits, basically.
I think the doctor or the place have something evil.”

“Why do you think they have ability like that?”

“I guess they are no preconceptions about things.
Usually, most people prefer being attractive to being unattractive, right?

For example, woman likes handsome guy with debonair, genteel manners, a slick demeanor, good taste, and an eye for attractive appearance.

But you mean, your cat, Nyanko-sensei saw something invisible."

Oh!

It means there was something evil spirit (Ghost?) in PetMart.  

I can nether visit the PetSmart and the pet clinic. 

Can somebody tell me “GOOD pet clinic” for me!?


Comments

Popular Posts